Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Day Zero Update #1

Like with my Day Zero list of old, I'm getting a quick start on it. Here's what I've got going on.

I've got quite a few books to start reading. In the past 15-20 years, I've only read two that I can remember: Can't Stop Me by David Goggins (his second book is below), and Atomic Habits. So I look forward to working on this particular list item. Any books below you've already read? What did you think of them?



I've got the IMDB Top 250 Movies from July 17th, 2023 saved. I don't want it to change over the 1001 days, and it be confusing. I'm going to look through my Netflix, Paramount+, Max, and Hulu queues to see what I can watch that's new to me. I tend to just watch what I've already watched over, and over, and over.

I added a page link to my '101 in 1001' list under the page banner. Updates to the list will be made there. Soon I'll be adding an 'About Me' and a few others.

Watch out for pen/paper reviews. I'm chomping at the bit to start posting about those. I've got an order to JetPens.com that I'm SO close to completing.


1 comment:

  1. PAPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGRNYJ

    ReplyDelete