Friday, July 21, 2023

Building my pen/paper collection

Part of the reason I wanted to start my blog back up was because other than the journal I'm writing for my daughter, I don't really write a lot. Back in the day, I was told I had a narrative writing style. I really don't know what that means, but looking back on it, I think that person was just trying to call me a personal blogger. One of the things I want to get out to the masses is my love of pens & paper.

I no longer have close to 100 pens, and a huge pile of notebooks, but over the past couple of weeks, I've started collecting again. Take a look:


What I have here is (all are black or blue):

Pentel EnerGel 0.5 & 0.3
Pilot Precise V5
TUL 'Fine'
Pilot G2 0.38

Three editions of Field Notes singles
Two 'Stone Paper' notebooks
Cambridge spiral notebook
Mint Green top-spiral notebook

The Pentel EnerGel and Pilot Precise pens have been my go to for the longest time. The G2, I only have because I saw the 0.38 size in Wal-Mart. They're good pens, but on certain papers, I just can't use it. The EnerGel and Pilot Precise pens just write great on everything.

You can look forward to many posts about future acquisitions (some coming real soon).


1 comment:

  1. live laugh love pens. can't wait to know more about your collection!

    ReplyDelete